after i get myself prepared, i went to have economy rice as my "breakfast+lunch" meal.
somehow the Ragnarok Online 2 Legend of the second open beta has been extended to 3rd Jan 2013 and they have to wipe all character data accumulated from 27th December 2012 to 3rd January 2013 from the notice of their official Facebook page.
well, i just feel that gaming industry tends to be a very profitable business as so many people interest on it and i saw their Facebook page have increased from 94K fans to about 120K within just one day and f you can assume 10000 player would buy their cash shop items, they can easily earn 6 digit revenue every month.
during the afternoon, i do procrastinate again by chatting in forum and looking back those comments about "can money buy happiness" thread where the feedback i get was negative and positive.
below was some comments that i think worth to mention regarding the "money" issues as i can keep it as a part of my references in my memory.
1) Whoever said money can't buy happiness, they lie to their self and just to comfort their own feeling only. They also hope others also will buy his word to think money cannot buy happiness. So they can create a group, no money group, so they together mocking people who got money and happy.
2) When i read the salary thread about some guy asking for Rm3k if it's possible, i was shocked. How can RM3k be impossible, even for diploma i think Malaysia standards should be already Rm3k, considering the standard of living here. I think if poor, you will be unhappy because you got more things to worry about. Last but not least, i rather have money and sad, rather no money and sad, at least i can buy myself and make myself happy temporarily.
3) [Love - ada wang ada amoi.] [Friends - u no money ur fren also lari cos u always wan borrow money from them. u rich all friends come cos u always belanja clubbing.] [Time - u drive car go singapore takes u 7 hours. rich sleep at home for 5 hours den take 2 hours flight to singapore. he bought 5 hours of time.] [Life - rich eat vitamins and gooding foods to prolong life and stay at better guarded areas. poor eat normal stuff and stay at rundown places that are more prone to crime.] [Family - got money parents wont argue anymore. parents dont have to stress about financial planning anymore which creates a harmonious home due to stressfree.] now tell me what money can't buy again?
4) Money can't buy everything, but without money is nothing. Hence i choose to not have everything, but better than have nothing.
on the other hand, i would like to share a meaningful video if you understand Chinese about "Materialism" related thing (物質女的糜爛生活 與乾爹激情翻滾) as below or the link >>> Here.
at first, the girl came into city and was quite materialistic, then she "sold" her body to a "step father" to satisfy all her own material stuff needs such as Gucci Prada and anything. one day her father come to visits her from the rural area, then the girl treated her father all the luxury thing but her father don't want. however, her father was suspicious that how she got so much money and realized it was from her "stepfather". then her father slapped her and she replied to her father badly that "mother chose to marry you this poor guy was her most wrong decision that she ever made in her life" and his father just went out. after some day, the "stepfather" dumped her by finding any more beautiful girl and left this poor girl sad alone and left no money.
after some day again, her father come visit her but this time bring her to those luxury place, but those good thing but the girl feel not happy because knowing that his father don't have such money. in the end, her father say that the money was come from selling his house and just want her to be happy although it is just a day as her birthday gift by spending all his money on the girl.
seriously my tears eventually drops during the last part when it plays together with the Rivers Flow in You by Yiruma song.
there is one Chinese sentences that i feel meaningful which is (我怎么出卖自己了，一不偷二不抢，付出自己能付出的东西，得到我想要的生活，我想得很清楚，我就是想让自己过得舒服一点，不会让别人瞧不起。不仅仅为了我自己，也是为了你啊" and "片中的父亲付出了一生的积蓄，无私地倾其所有为女儿削去了毒疮，也治好了她糜烂的灵魂。懂得的人明白，他付出的是他生命的一小部分，但却换回了他人生的全部意义。“——家都没了，还要这房子有啥用？) [这是一部反映现代都市里年轻女孩心灵救赎的影片。面对在自己生命中的两个"爹"，"干"爹和"亲"爹，如何在追逐物质的同时找到自己内心的归属。] (sorry noob in translate to English)
at the end, i just feel there is no right and wrong again because who am i qualify to judge it since there is too much opinion to support whether it is right or wrong as i get a lot of feedback.
in addition, i do feel that the rich man also know that the girl who likes him was only because of his money and i can foresee why our society nowadays tends to like to "buy girl/prostitution" as you can see how those "prostitute blog" can get so much demand.
however, i was wondering whether the mission of a guy in life is to study hard > get high salary job > find various type of entertainment or those XXX service to satisfy the "need" > keep happy in life > finally die.
one thing i feel it is quite true that God was fair to "invent" HIV disease as a punishment for those guy who betray their wife/girlfriend.
somehow i do doubt about myself whether i will change over time to be a "bad guy".
anyways, who will really knows since i still haven come to an end of my life right and let the time to prove whether i was right or wrong.
during the evening, i just feel myself tends to be "wasted" my whole afternoon life to "busybody" about so many stories and delayed my study for next exam on Monday.
around 6.30pm one of my friend came and fetch me to have dinner together.
somehow i do feel envy about his job where he can get 8 month bonus salary working in banks but the qualification was quite tough as need to go through 3 interviews and need to have at least a degree cert.
moreover, i also feel proud for him if what he say was real because we would want our friend to have a great life than us.
furthermore, i think i should work for banks in future since there is so much benefits.
through his sharing, i found one important thing which is "you must set your goal of what you want to work" after your college life.
after having our dinner, he fetched me back to Tarc library for my "camping" journey to study because i know i will definitely study well when i was there.
around 9pm i make a move from there and my friend come to fetch me when i reach home because we will be watching the "Chinese Zodiac" (CZ12) movie by Jackie Chan at Wangsa Walk.
the synopsis of the movie was shown below.
The film revolves around Asian Hawk in his final mission, in which he must collect the 12 statue heads of the Chinese Zodiac to save the world. Also known as "Armour Of God III: Chinese Zodiac", "Chinese Zodiac" is a Hong Kong action film produced, written, directed by and starring martial arts veteran Jackie Chan.
around 9.20pm we reached there and there was full of people.
during the time i watch the movie, i feel that it is just "okay okay" only since i was quite influences by other's people review that it is a very good movie and below was some scene from the movie.
finally i arrived back home at 12.15am.
then i quickly turn on the Chan Fong (大城心事) story sharing and thanks to Alex for the podcast recording as shown below.
1) 第一位：黃太～她打電話進來問是關於女兒和男朋友的差距落差二十多歲（26 & 44），因為她和先生倆人都一致認為他們這段關係不會長久，更是怕女兒會和對方有代溝和吃虧。>>> Here.
2) 第二位：李先生（27歲 / 拍拖7-8年左右）～他自認目前事業有成生活還算過得去，最近女朋友一直催他結婚，因為他認為自己還沒準備步入人生的另一階段。>>> Here.
4) 第四位：葉小姐（已婚 / 目前已經懷孕）～和老公之間的問題，老公想和她離婚，理由是她也知道是因為自己那副大小姐暴躁型的脾氣所引發而成；其實她很希望還能挽回和補救這段即將步入末路的婚姻。Part 3 + 4>>> Here.
5) 第五位：阿國（38歲 / 大專畢業生 /單身 / 月收入一萬多塊左右）～他目前很想繼續升學，但是又很想自己出來嘗試創業，他不知道該不該繼續深造以提升對和推動對於目前的行業；他覺得現在很難決定、很彷徨。>>> Here.
6) 第六位：阿瑛～每次她和媳婦吵架，兒子就代替她來敬茶認錯，她不接受道歉就一口氣把茶杯摔在地上向孩子大發脾氣搞得最後就連兒子也都離她而去，她想問問陳峰大哥自己有沒有地方不對；（她打電話進來純粹只是和陳峰大哥申訴和發個牢騷、故事有些長篇大論）。>>> Here.
when day by day pass, i seems to get more and more understand about myself but also feel "disgusting" to know about my own weakness.
sometime i just wondering that "can don't so many things happen in just one day" and looks like the answer was "if i don't care so many things, then i would not be so stress" since the thing i care had bring no benefits to my life.
in fact, this post actually don't bring much about information about the CZ12 movie review but i choose it as my title because i can't brain any suitable title for my random post with so much different thought.
perhaps "blogging to express feeling" was a so so wrong decision after all but it had became my habit although knowing the fact that not much people will truly care about how you feel about your life, because it is your life.