well, i just quickly get myself prepared and went to attend the ES lecture although knowing that already late for it.
during the moment at the lecture, i just feel the tutor teaching was same like last time and do have a thought about the reason why he can speak so fluently was maybe because he has been talking the same thing for few years.
therefore i feel it is impossible to master something if you did not practice it everyday just like i keep saying want train my "public speaking" skills but till now still can't able to overcome it when facing many people.
after the class end, i went back home to take the next tutorial paper.
around 12.20pm i make a move and went to canteen to buy some food before went to see the ECM tutor.
somehow i do get "shoot" a bit and feel what she said was quite true that "if yourself did not help yourself, how would others people help you?" because i was asking about how to overcome the next make good test for the paper and the test fall on final week which is week 14.
anyways, i went to attend the BF tutorial and still "struggling" around the calculation.
however, i was lucky enough to make a new friend and he has teaches me some of it using the guide gave by the tutor.
in deed i was happy to get help from him although do have a thought that "why he so good want to teach me" but i know it was just my "negative" thought to think about such thing.
furthermore, i realized that if your mindset is at a good side, you will eventually think of good things by assuming all the people around is good person.
actually it does remind me of "CaoPeng" sharing about "once upon a time in America" as below.
When I first came to America, the most impressive thing to me is that Americans are really nice. At least they treat me nicer than Chinese. Why? I have been thinking this question after about one year living in America and I finally figured out the reason. It is because the American society is nice and Americans are generally nice. Let me give you an example, if you are a nice person in general, and one day you go to a place where people are mean and they treat you mean, and you have to live and communicate with them , I am sure that before long you will become mean. Conversely, if you are a generally a mean person and one day the people around you for some reason start treating you seriously nice, you will gradually stop being mean! Here comes my point once again.
Environment matters most!
after that, i went back home again and pack some stuff before attending the next tutorial.
one of my friend came to visits and i do feel a bit "jelly" when saw him buy new car.
around 3.50pm i get myself prepared to attend the SMDM lecture and he fetched me to college.
during the lecture, Mr Tan have came in to give some speech about the internship related things.
somehow i just feel it is so true that "no pay no gain" because most of the company just want the top student to work for them instead of those weak ones.
therefore it do reminds me about few of my ex-classmate who was top student and seems to be quite successful now for having good jobs.
while the lecturer teaches about advertising strategy, it does make me think back some memory during my working time and it is so true that internet marketing strategy does have it's unique selling point.
on the other hand, i do feel quite controversy because i seems to "dislike" marketing because most of it will relate to sales and i was "weak" in persuading others people to buy product.
however, i already gone move on so far on my e-commerce and marketing course and there is no turning back of study new internet technology course (IT) all over again for my study because i keep had the thought of "already lost a lot" when compared with my friends.
anyways, most of us will be working for other's people just like the employment short film unless we have an marketing plan/ idea that is able to sell / work out.
after the lecture end, i went to have "economy rice" as my dinner with a friend.
upon arrived at home, i just surf the net a while and check on some email.
finally i get the email reply from Katherine Gardiner about my "delay case" for SHU.
it seems that the deadline for application was 23rd February 2013 and i might still have chance to go if i pass all when the result release before the deadline.
somehow i start to feel sleepy and went to take a nap.
the moment i woke up again was 10.20pm and feel quite hungry.
therefore i decided to try buy the 50% discount for all Domino pizza one day promotion for the global Domino's day but it seems had failed in the end yet i do worry they will send to me tomorrow.
before i end my post, i would like to share a interesting video about "message to my future son" (送给儿子的话-梁繼章) if you understand Cantonese as below or the link >>> Here.
basically the video was about a father written a memorandum to her son and based on 3 principles as below.
A) Life is unpredictable, no people will know they will live how long and it is better to say something earlier.
B) I am your father, If i don't tell you, who will?
C) This memorandum records all I have thing I experience throughout my life after faced a terrible failure, it can help you to cut back a lot of mistakes when you grown up.
therefore below was the main point that i would like you to remember in your life.
1) Don't be too mind about the person who does not treat you well because there is no reason for others people to treat you well except me and your mother. For those person who treat you well, you need to feel appreciate/gratitude to them but you still need to be cautious because there is always a reason/motif for anyone doing certain things. So you need to figure it out and don't so fast treat each other as true friends.
2) No one is irreplaceable and nothing is must to have. Therefore you should understand that this is not a big deal if the people around you no longer want you or you had the lost all things including love.
3) Life is short, if you are wasting your life today, you will realize tomorrow the life has left you away. Therefore you should cherish/enjoy your life instead of hoping for longevity.
4) The world does not have the most favourable thing, love is just an instant feeling and this kind of feeling will fade away and change over time. If the so-called love had left you, please wait patiently, let the time to flush away your pain. Do not over magnify the love and over-exaggerate the sadness of losing love.
5) Although there was a lot of successful people do not receive much education, but it does not means there is no need to study hard to success. You should know that knowledge is your weapon and always remember that you can start from scratch but not with unarmed anything.
6) You can ask yourself to be trustworthy, but you can not ask others to be same like you just like you can ask yourself to be nice, but you can not expect others will treat back you the same. If you can't see this thing clearly, you will only make yourself go into more trouble in the end.
7) You only live once with your family, no matter how long i will be together with you, please cherish the moment we spend together because we will never meet again in the next life.
on the other hand, below was the Chinese transcript if you does not understand English.
honestly, i do feel myself seems to be writing the same thing for my "future son".
moreover, i do feel quite "funny" that what if my son saw my blog one day as "his father" was an "emos" person before finding his true love and how "he" improved himself everyday.
later on, i just continue with my ES tutorial work preparation for tomorrow.