then i quickly get myself prepared and went to work.
around 9.05am i reach to my office and quickly continue my work after having some biscuit as my breakfast.
after some moment, my superior asked me about the "keyword" but i still haven prepare finish yet.
somehow i manage to "die out" all those words despite i still having less confidence due to past experience.
during the afternoon, i went to have my lunch at Sooka Sentral with one of my colleague.
upon back office, i seems to be quite worry as the ads campaigns seems to not very effective but the advertising money keep increase every hour.
seriously if this time can't work out, i really can resign myself instead of waiting the company to "goreng fried sotong for me to eat" (sack) me.
actually there is a friend advice me to think in a positive way that "Wow, I can go work and learn many stuff in order to be happy" during work instead of saying like "i will get sack lah and etc" related negative words.
around 6.40pm i make a move from office and have my dinner at Burger King KL Sentral since there is a promotion of RM5.95 burger set for all day.
however, it seems that their "marketing strategies" for the promotion did not work well as there was not much people eating at there when compared with Mc Donalds.
when i arrive Wangsa Maju at 7.35pm, it seems that the bus still not move after 30 minutes passed.
somehow i just have a feelings that "Rich people tends to be having more time" that if i pay for taxi to back home, i no need to wait for so long right?
finally i reach home at 8.10pm.
after taken my bath, i just surf some information online as usual.
somehow my "negative thought" have won over the "positive thinking" when it comes to money related problem where someone share about "Why it is so hard to find a job with starting pay of RM3,000 per month for their first job as an overseas graduates" and i feel some of the reply was quite useful to post it in my blog as an reference below.
1) The only fresh graduate over RM3,000 salary that i know off is Oild and Gas (O&G) field.
2) If not mistaken, Maybank offer RM3,200 for Degree holder.
3) There are a lot company offer more than RM3,000 for fresh graduate, some even can reach RM4,000, the question are you the one they was looking for?
4) Public bank offers around RM2,800 for fresh graduate.
5) Plenty of jobs paying fresh grads RM3,000 and above in the banking sector, whether you have the credentials to command that salary is the bigger question.
6) To be honest, there are not many jobs that offer over RM3,000 salary for fresh grads. I do know Intel offers more than RM3,000 for a fresh grad who has good grades and most of the O&G companies pay around RM4,000 to RM5,000 for engineers. You need patience, luck, and perseverance to get a high paying job. I would suggest you aim for RM2,500 to RM2,800 job, then change after a couple of months.
7) If you can fit into companies like JP Morgan, BCG, RM5,000 salary for being an Junior staff is possible. Question is, whether they want to hire you or not. Basically, you need to know how to sell yourself. In fact, RM3,000 is not a lot in today's jobs market. If you are good, you can usually hedge up to RM3,000 decently.
8) My friend's brother graduated in Australia about 8-9 years ago. He came back to Malaysia and his starting pay was RM1,800. But guess what? His pay hit RM10,000 by the time he was 28. He went into the right field where there weren't many people doing what he did back then. The moral of the story is that you shouldn't overemphasize the difference of a few hundred ringgit, but rather pick a right field and excel in your job. Eventually you will earn big bucks.
9) I noticed that the ones who complained about fresh grad salary being too low either didn't do their research well or weren't qualified for that pay range. I'm not trying to show off, but the social circle that I am in has a lot of high flyers. I have a take RM4,000/month salary as a fresh grad, yet I am on the lower end of the curve. My best friends get RM5,000 (ex. benefits) and RM12,000 (ex. benefits) per month (fresh grad as well). My point is, the opportunity for fresh grad isn't that bleak. Search harder and you may find it.
10) Every fresh grad that comes into the market has high expectations.to make matters worse is when grads compare their jobs when outing with friends which causes more peer pressure.
11) Go Singapore to earn SG dollar and definitely you will get more than RM3,000.
12) A more accurate way of estimating salary range is to do some kind of probability distribution of salary. The top 5% of graduates might get a salary range of say RM3,000 to RM4,000, 85-95% earns RM2,500 to RM3,000 and so on. Many graduates have this simplistic view that all graduates get the same pay. They don't, therefore they must fit into the upper salary range. It's better to honestly evaluate your ownself based on your communication skills, university results, how prestigous your university is, intelligence, leadership skills, networking where you lie in terms of performance. If you truly think you're the top 5%, then go ahead demand for the salary range of the top 5% of graduates. Otherwise just accept the lower salary range.
13) Let me just share that i know at least 4 friends, who graduated with commerce degrees, came back Malaysia, worked for average 4 months at MNCs, and then went back to father's companies, not to mention those who didn't even work outside and just went back to family's business straightaway.
14) Haha interesting. I also get 2 know my finance manager in the SME company i'm in now started off working in her parents company after she graduated from Australia few years ago.
15) It is common for those very lazy to look for jobs end up in family business. I would have done that also because at the end of the day when you succeed in family business, you will pawn all the rest experienced people working in MNC. Hahahaha...
16) Apart from being lazy, it also makes more sense to work in your family business. For example, the harder you work, the more sales/productivity you get, more profit, more dividend for your family.
If you work outside, no matter how hard you work, the pay is all you get. For my friends that have no family business, their politically powerful fathers usually get them good jobs in MNCs, like Singapore Resort World. Given the same grades and degrees, we will never be able to get in.
17) Do you aware that these so call foreign country bosses are "moving" many jobs to Asia? Because hiring Asia people cost is far lower than hiring their own. The same reason why China economy is the top in the world list, because "cheap". You can "cry father cry mother" about how shitty is Asia employees being treated in term of pay, but the ironic part, it's also where all the jobs opportunities are highest at the global level. Welcome to the world capitalism, coupled with globalization.good luck for you to quit the local job, and hunt for oversea job.
18) Malaysian companies likes to earn 3x time for their profit and pay 0.3% of their profit for workers.
the negative part that i would like to talk about here is maybe that's is the reason why some people have gone into the "illegal business" as they have given up to earn slow money.
for example, when i see the news about "A student of age 21 years old, got scammed RM76,100 in total for bulk ordering an allegedly "cheaper" iPhone 5 sold by a suspected Nigerian with the name of Yemi Williams at a very low price of only AS$300 (RM932.96) for each iPhone where she ordered 75 units through the advertisement from Shop Gadget Store at a website and did a fund transfer of RM55,000 to the suspect", i was like "OMFG", like that also believe meh?
seriously my thought when see this news was anything also can possible happens no matter how ridiculous the story right? (perhaps i should be one of the scammer? but how woh? cheat old Aunty $$? LOL, in fact, i did saw some news about an old aunty got cheated million dollar, don't know how)
another story i saw was about a girl got cheated by a guy who using social media when the girl gave the guy her nude pic, then the guy threaten (威胁) her to give reload RM10 reload number everyday. (swt~ =.=)
so the question here is whether you want to do those illegal things or not and also are you capable to do it without caring your "good guy" image?
actually i have a choice now whether want to do some "illegal things" such as introduce some pervert guys to the "prostitute blogger", then if you have use their service, i might get some commission but this sound like i am a "pimp" and seems to encourage more people to go for prostitution although myself haven try/no dare try yet since i still want to keep my "good guy image + worry how my son see me if i do such thing" right?
another "illegal things" might related with working at foreign country (not picking fruit), but something very serious as if got caught, you might end up jail.
OMG ! Suddenly i have so much NEGATIVE thought and i had failed for not listen so much story as i seems to can't stop to see so much news.
therefore i might suggest you to "please leave my blog alone" as it was too sensitive.
however, i feel that if i want to be positive back, i need to keep telling myself that i have a great job which is 5 days job, can FB+research your stuff, learning new things instead of thinking the bad side.
later on, there is one of my Txxxtmastxr senior find me and he seems like knowing about my blog as the keyword i use seems to be found on Google.
somehow i did feel a bit worry because i feel awkward for someone in real life know about my identity.
in fact, i feel myself so "funny" again as i want some anonymous people give me feedback, but not some of my real life friend "read/give feedback" to my blog.
as a conclusion for this post, i just feel that the reason i write so much of my personal feeling was because i worry that i will make the wrong decision in future as if someone can give some advice/guidance for me to correct now, i might not face the same mistake.
anyone here can teach me how to "blog for someone to see, not for someone to see?" as i want someone to leave my blog alone while someone not to leave me. (what i am talking? LOL)
furthermore, it is more "sucks" when yourself know that blogging is totally waste of time, and yet you still doing it everyday. (the goal for gaining some blog attention which is about 1~10 true readers had achieved, i can stop writing my story but why i still want to continue? talking to myself again)