well, i just have a horror dream again whereby i was eaten by "zombie" inside that dream and just feel quite "funny" when i woke up.
then i just have "Wan Tan Mee" noodles as my "breakfast" although it was quite late.
after that, i continue to surf some information as usual.
around 3pm i went to have my "lunch" as mother just cooked some braised chicken rice.
during the evening, i received a phone call regarding the printing related stuff and quickly edit and resubmit again as the closing working hour at 6.30pm.
somehow i continue to read some news and information after having my dinner at 8pm.
moreover, i do feel quite bored when i finally finish watch the Fairy Tail anime.
besides, there was a news that caught my attention about the GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia’s income from New Straits Times (NST) and the content was shown below.
Malaysia will be able to rake in an additional income of up to RM27 billion if the proposed goods and services tax (GST) is implemented at seven per cent, similar to neighbouring Singapore.
Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, Datuk Seri Idris Jala said the new taxation mechanism can guarantee additional revenue of RM20 billion to RM27 billion, at maturity.
"At maturity, is when, every Malaysians starts to contribute towards the GST. It must be implemented as soon as Malaysians are ready to accept the mechanism," he added.
frankly speaking, i just feel that this might be one of the way that government earn back their expenses after spending so much $$ in BR1M, Facebook/Google/Youtube ads for 13th general election campaign.
on the other hand, i also saw some feedback from the Lowyat forum where i found quite interesting to share as shown below.
1) Kampung (rural area) people where got care one, when price going up they just blame the shop cheat them.
2) If the GST is implemented well, Kampung people will not be affect much cause they don't spend as much as urban people. If food price is not affected, they still can cook themselves although they cant afford to buy cool gadget/IT stuff frequently. Below average don't pay income tax, so this group will have the most impact and the poverty in the city will increase.
3) I wonder how people in Europe get to eat. I mean, "kesian" (pity) those people in Malaysia where they have to think long and hard to spend extra 2 ringgit, not sarcastic. A friend was buying fish and this guy came up and asked for some fish heads. After weighing them, it's 2 ringgit heavier than he expected which is about one fish head. He stood there thinking for very long and hard, contemplating if he should pay extra two bucks for the heads. In the end, he decided that he cannot afford RM2 and removed one fish head.
4) Want to compare GST to Singapore and tax as much as them?
They earn $2k can buy iPhone no problem, we earn RM2k buy iPhone and that month no need eat. When add in the GST, the poor will get even poorer. Below average and average will suffer more to the already low/stagnant salary in the city. Now they maybe can still survive with occasional cool gadget to reward themselves.
5) Fair to them? Rich guys will say yes cause want together tax equally and the rich then can enjoy personal tax reduction due to GST. So in the end who suffer? The poor is the one who suffer. Rich maybe adjust a bit still can live a good life. Unless, the review come with adjustment to cheap food price, to ease the people burden, then GST would be fair. But when all the hawkers, mamak, warung, food stall all following about the same price, it is very difficult to control the food price. So the ministry will say cook yourself.
anyways, GST is a consumption tax based on the value-added concept as it is imposed on goods and services at every production and distribution stage in the supply chain including importation of goods and services which i think not very good.
however, i feel that it might be true that when everything is expensive and lower purchasing power, people who don't have jobs or ppor will look for alternative to get what they want.
therefore it might cause an increase in crime rate when the demand of basic needs is not fulfilled.
furthermore, it was true that those rich would not affect much when GST implemented as i saw one of the picture about the salary of GLSC paid their directors in 2012 as picture below.
in fact, what i am trying to say here was rich people will getting richer while poor people will continue in their poor life unless somethings has change.
around 10.30pm was the Chan Fong (大城心事) sharing program and below was the podcast recording.
1) 第一位：Crystal～感情問題，某個男生曾經暗示過對他有好感也曾經表示想要和她發展感情，但是最後開始不成。【陳峰大哥乍聽之下覺得是她對那個男生表錯意，導致對方卻步不敢向前靠近】 >>> Here.
2) 第二位：Mandy（29歲）～她這段初戀感情已經十年之久的關係，但是最近每隔三年就大吵大鬧一次令她覺得非常困擾。【陳峰大哥認為其實他們並不適合在一起生活，可能純粹只是停留在十年前學生時期曖昧的甜蜜關係階段而已】 >>> Here.
3) 第三位：Regin～他和男朋友在一起三年了，但是最近一直吵得很厲害，也曾經幾度同居分居。【陳峰大哥認為，她的經歷也和之前的幾位一樣也是纏繞在那時有幾好走不出那個消失已久的曾經和過去】>>> Here.
4) 第四位：May～她說自己要在結婚前才知道原來自己的父親在外面有小老婆甚至還留下一個年約十多歲的孩子，自從她父親過世之後令她們措手不及更不知如何看待；於此同時也不想讓母親發現。【陳峰大哥認為他們應該事先準備多個後備計劃，以免母親知道真相后會承受不住打擊】>>> Here.
5) 第五位：Tracy～感情問題，他丈夫在外面有了新歡想跟她離婚但是她不捨得，也曾經看過他們在外面偷偷來往甚至已經不回家。>>> Here.
6) 第六位（最後一位）：小陳（已婚 4 年 / 未有小孩）～認識了一年半左右就閃電結婚，不過最近她發現丈夫在外面叫雞，還大方在她面前承認自己所做的一切行為。【陳峰大哥認為她丈夫可能是因為性慾強的關係才會想叫雞去滿足自己的需求，也有可能是因為好奇心所致才會想到走歪念搞得最後行為出軌】>>> Here.
unfortunately i need to sleep early for tonight as i need to fetch my parents to the Airport early in the morning.
somehow i just unistall the Avira antivirus from yesterday since it caused a lot problem and just feel i am wasting money to buy it.
before i end my post, i would like to share an interesting picture about "7 signs you are a fast learner" as picture below.
at last, i would keep tell myself to stay positive!